Search for your Fund Name - Eg: "Motor Industry Pension Fund" and the Fund administrators page with contact info will be in the search results
Data Factory Unclaimed Benefits Claim Assistance

Data Factory Unclaimed Benefits Claim Assistance

We receive a number of emails and contacts from people who were contacted by either unclaimedbenefits.co.za or datafactory.co.za asking us to assist with any unclaimed benefits claims.

This is what we know about Data Factory Unclaimed Benefits:

The Data Factory is a licensed Financial services provider with the FSB, license number 43846 which operates from the website www.datafactory.co.za

Unclaimed benefits is a website owned and operated by Data Factory operating at unclaimedbenefits.co.za with an association to the bridge foundation.

Start your unclaimed benefit search >>

All Three websites ownership info have the same administrative contact

Contact for bridgefoundation.org.za

BRIDGEFOUNDATION_1345533137_ORGZA
The Bridge Foundation
Ground Floor, Slade House, Boundary Terraces,1 Mariendahl Lane, 7700
Administrative Contact
callc@datafactory.co.za

Contact for bridgefoundation.org.za

4e. adminphone : +27 21 6815700
4f. adminfax : +27 21 6855170
4g. adminemail : callc@datafactory.co.za

Address:

Boundary Terraces
1 Mariendahl Road,
Newlands, 7700

Unclaimed benefits have an active Facebook page with over 6000 likes and from what we can see some very positive feedback.

Hellopeter.com has a number of dissatisfied reports and from what I could see 1 positive report.

From our surface investigations, all three of these operations are legitimate with their biggest downfall being poor communication to some of their customers or potential customers.

The registration process to see if you have any unclaimed benefits is very quick and can be done in around 2-3 minutes.

If these companies are able to efficiently track down those elgible for unclaimed benefits then we applaud them for helping to distribute some of the RBillions that are sitting in unclaimed benefits where the beneficiaries have not been found.

Our advice: Register with them at www.unclaimedbenefits.co.za and see what the outcome is. Please respond to this post with your experiences of dealing with and of these companies, Unclaimedbenefits.co.za , datafactory.co.za

522 Responses to “Data Factory Unclaimed Benefits Claim Assistance”

1. Thando Violet Seema says:

Hi name is Thabo Violet Seema I worked for pep stores.In. 2011 I received a claim form I filled it n send it back but I haven’t received any response since please assist

2. Lefeta says:

Good day, I’m writing to you in be half of my father. my father used to work in the mines in the 80’s and hasn’t bee paid his benefits, i want to know how do i go about tracing his benefits..

3. Nezile L Gayiya says:

He is looking the unclaimed benefits from FSB or Alexander Forbes he was worked at General tyer at Port Elizabeth Continental he is need the unclaimed benefits.

4. Angel says:

Hi I’m writing behalf of my father unclaimed pension he died on 1995 and I was young by then please help

5. Masabata Elizabeth Modise says:

I would like to be helped claim my provident fund and surplus benefits, i used to work for a chemical company called EAC Graphics in the 80s never claimed and dont know where the funds were put

6. 021 929 4049 please contact me only from 9:00 in the morning

7. Elizabeh mashiane says:

My sister past away in 2013.she was on sick pension.she was working at goverment hospital.i recive only the money to burry her the amount of R7500 pleas help

8. Martha Linchwe says:

We, I dont know how many times,.write comments. Your office never responds. What is the use then of writing then. Data Factory will send you to Alecander Forbes, Alexander Forbes will refer you to Data Factory, turning one into a headless chicken. I have to say to both your offices, You will never hear me calling nor writing anything to your office anymore.

9. carlyn says:

my mother was working for ok bazaar i want to find out bout her pension fund

10. carlyn says:

my mother was working for ok bazaar i want to find out bout her pension fund 011 433 3310

11. Stephen says:

12. Stephen Goliath says:

Dear sir iam Stephen and a consult and many of my clients approach me to check whether they qualify for pension or providant funds and surplus for varouis companies they worked for is it possible that I can send you their I’ds for checks please.

Hope to receive a response
    Stephen Goliath

13. Malcolm says:

I worked at a furnisher company in the 1980 ,s i receive a surplus form ,filled it in ,received no response

14. Hans says:

In 2013 I received a call from Data capture telling me that I must fill in the form Withdrawal Notification form and I did so.Now is long time waiting what’s going on

15. Hans says:

I received a call in 2013 from Data factory requesting me to fill in the forms and now I am still waiting I don’t know what’s going on.