Search for your Fund Name - Eg: "Motor Industry Pension Fund" and the Fund administrators page with contact info will be in the search results
Unclaimed pension fund benefit search

Unclaimed pension fund benefit search

Unclaimed pension fund benefits amount to a whole lot of money which is sitting in the coffers of the Insurance companies awaiting distribution and you could be one of the lucky ones who is able to collect.

If you or anyone in your family has been with a few different companies over the years and contributions to a pension or retirement fund were made, it is well worth using the FSB’s unclaimed benefit search to see if any benefits are owing.

The worrying thing about the fact that there are R millions of unclaimed benefits is that it appears very little effort is going into attempting to find these beneficiaries or the beneficiaries of their estates.

In most cases, the owner of the benefit has died and the company does not know how or where to contact the family members. The families of these policy owners are legally entitled to this money.

The search of the unclaimed pension benefits database is a simple search which can either be dione by fund name or by beneficiary name. I suggest that use the simplest form of the unclaimed benefit search by simply entering the surname and scrolling through the list as the Initial convention used in the database is not uniform, some are displayed as G.C or G.C. or GC, you get the idea.

Search the FSB’s Unclaimed pension benefits database.

If you do find unclaimed pension benefits from any fund, the search results will display the fund name, the contact details(in most cases) and the person to contact.

If the pension benefits show a company that you are not aware of familiar with, give them a call anyway, you never know, there may be a significant amount of money that you or the family are legally entitled to in the form of unclaimed pension benefits.

135 Responses to “Unclaimed pension fund benefit search”

  1. isaac says:

    my father past away in 80s and I tried to claim his pension found for long but i failed because I don’t have his pay number. i only have his id with me.So please help me

  2. January Nkosi says:

    Hi,I started working at Arnot Power Station in 1980/12/04 to 1987,my coy number was 0482.and there after I took voluntary package without my pension funds,so please help me to advice to claim my pension, thanks Hlabishe January Nkosi id 5910245569087.

  3. Name *lopang says:

    my father in law past away in 2010 he did not reveived his pension fund.please help so that his wife and children can receive something

  4. January Nkosi says:

    Hi,I worked at Escom from 1980-1987 but I didn’t get my pension fund? please advise me where can I get my money? thanks H.J.Nkosi Coy 0767021090.

  5. Thotyelwa kisana says:

    My mother past away in 2017 march.we still waiting for the pay out.

  6. Deon Abraham Barnard says:

    Hi my name is Deon Abraham Barnard, i did work for telkom and resign, they paid me out a sum of R20000 in 1999, i also dont hear sny thing about our surplus and hiw to claim what must i do to get what belang to me, i alsi work for wecd akso get R20000 help please

  7. Eltonia van Schalkwyk says:

    Hi my aunt worked for pick n pay for over 15 years. After her death my grandmother tried numerous times to claim her pension without any success so since my grandmother passed on how do we as the only family claim that money

Leave a Reply (please include a telephone number)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *