To contact the website administrators, please use the form below. This is not a way to contact your fund administrators with any queries. See below for Fund Administrater Queries or follow one of these links for Insurance Quotes or to have a financial adviser contact you.


To make a general inquiry: Contact your Fund administrator.

To lay a formal complaint or check the status of a service provider:

To make an unofficial complaint

  • please use (use the quick search to search for the fund administrators name)


1st Fl, ITEC House, 12 Pongola Crescent, Kramerville, Sandton, 2090, South Africa
P O Box 650433, Benmore, 2010, South Africa
Fax: 086 716 1101

How can we help you?

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Inquiry
I need an IRP5I need a tax certificateI need a pension fundI want to supplement my retirement fundI need Life InsuranceI want to compare Fund returnsI would like an advisor to contact me

Your message